1. Name the last pitcher to have at least four shutouts and an ERA of more than 4.00 in the same season.
2. True or false: Phillies slugger Mike Schmidt never had a .300 or better batting average for a season.
3. Who was the first player to score a touchdown in both the Rose Bowl and the Super Bowl?
4. In the 2009-10 season, Chauncey Billups became the oldest person (33) in NBA history to average at least 19 points per game. Who had held the mark?
5. During the 2011-12 campaign, Los Angeles Kings goalie Jonathan Quick set a team mark for most shutouts in a season (10). Who had held the record?
6. From what college is the wrestler who holds the record for most number of weight classes with NCAA championships?
7. Who holds the record for most victories on the PGA European Tour?