1. In 2009, Robinson Cano became the third New York Yankees 2nd baseman to get 100 runs and 200 hits in the same season. Name the first two to do it.
2. Reliever John Franco pitched in 1,199 games during his 21-year major-league career. In how many different seasons did he lead the NL in games pitched?
3. Who was the first football coach in Pac- 10 history to win an outright conference title in his first season as head coach?
4. Name the last NBA player to have a game of at least 30 points and 30 rebounds before Minnesota’s Kevin Love did it in (2010)?
5. Who was the Buffalo Sabres’ first 50-goal scorer?
6. When was the last time the US won a gold medal in men’s individual archery at the Olympics?
7. In 2011, Rory McIlroy became the third men’s golfer to break 70 for all four rounds of the US Open. Who were the other two to do it?
1. Snuffy Stirnweiss (1944) and Alfonso Soriano (2002).
3. Oregon’s Chip Kelly, in 2009.
4. Moses Malone had 32 points and 38 rebounds in a game in 1982.
5. Rick Martin had 52 goals in the 1973-74 season.
6. It was 1996, when Justin Huish won gold.
7. Lee Trevino (1968) and Lee Janzen (1993).